Henry Schein seminar: Getting more new dental patients using the Web!
In partnership with Henry Schein Canada and InfoSign Media, M. Poulin gave a seminar on the critical elements to consider for effective web marketing. The following subjects were covered:
- Dental website development;
- Dental clinic visibility on the web;
- The use of social networks by dental clinics.
The event took place July 4th, 2014 in the offices of Henry Schein Montreal (Ville St-Laurent). Thank you to our hosts Peter Vrouvides and Yves Trépanier.
IDI continuing education : Recruiting dental patients using the web
On 18 October 2013, M. Poulin gave a class at the International Dental Institute (IDI) on best web practices for dental clinics and patient acquisition.
Its main educational objective was to help dental clinics make good profitable decisions with the web. It provided, among other things, answers to the following questions:
- Is the dental clinic website adequate?
- Is the clinic sufficiently visible on the web?
- Is it a good idea to be on Facebook and Twitter?
- Should the clinic advertise on the web?
- How much money should be allocated for the web?
- 2011-06 Quebec SharePoint Users Group: Web strategy - what, why & how, Montreal
- 2011-03 Confoo: How to determine the website strategy, Montreal
- 2010-06 CLD Lajemmerais: Web health check workshop, Vercheres
- 2010-04 Intracom: Will E-commerce be social or asocial, Quebec?
- 2010-02 Usability Quebec: Design pattern for website ROI, Montreal
- 2010-02 W3Québec: Design pattern for website ROI, Montreal.
- 2009-10 Desjardins Women : The business use of social networks, Laval and Montreal
- 2009-04 ActionTI: Risk, return and development issues with websites, Montreal